Pages

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Man oh Man. I have not written a blog post in a really long time. I will try and be better but I may end up giving 6 month updates every now and than. Sooo here is the updated on life....

School-
I got back and just wanted to jump into it. I had my life planned out.... or so I thought.... I had planned on teaching secondary education english. It wasn't until I went to translate at a parent teacher conference. I started talking to the teachers and after that experience I just realized that it really wasn't for me. I did learned that online classes are better for me. I looked into an online speech pathology. I am really excited! The upside is I can live wherever I want! I start in the Fall unless they have a few classes I can take right now.

Work-
The one thing I knew for certain was that I wanted to come home and work for an eye doctor. I don't know why but I had always wanted to work for an eye doctor AND that is exactly what I did. I can't say it wasn't a blessing because it ABSOLUTELY was. My first interview the interviewer was from my mission. The second interview, the interviewer is home teaching companions with her husband to my grandma. Heavenly Father completely blessed me. I have loved working there! The doctors are amazing. I haven't learned the tech part yet but I am hoping to one day. I really want to be certified. For right now I am the front desk and it has worked really well with my schedule.

I guess there is not much more to report I don't know what other lives I have. Oh I know I will throw in my travels. The most recent being Arizona!
I went down and spent the first few days with my cousin. She is such a great Mom. I really loved being in her home I learned a lot from her example. And she has such an adorable home and family. I can't wait to see her again.


We didn't do anything too crazy. We did go for a little hike. Her 7 year old took our jumping pictures they turned out so well. Don't ya think?











 The rest of the time I just hung out with my friend from the mission and some other friends from my college life. It was really great to see everyone. Here is a few pictures from the trip. I will say that a big highlight was going to the Spring training baseball game with Kory. Not rubbing it but I will say that my team won! Nice right? Go giants.







No comments: