Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Lack Wisdom? Ask God.

Lack Wisdom? Ask God.
I really like the ring of this. I think I will make it a t-shirt when I get back home. This week I was writing in my journal and came up with it. Here is the story that I was writing. Hermana Z and I were on exchanges this week. We were so excited to be together again! I love her and am sad I was only with her for a little bit. I confessed all my secrets to her and her to me so we had a lot of good talks! BUT don't worry we did lots of missionary work! When we got back to the apartment we ate a little lunch then left. We didn't have an appointment so we prayed over the ward list on who we could visit. We didn't find anyone on the list so we went to the potentials list. We ended up finding this women we could visit. When we went to her house she was outside which was good because if she hadn't been outside I might have turn and ran! Have you ever seen the movie Sandlot? Yes? well then you know what I am talking about when I say the beast was in her yard....well actually 3 of them. But if not we are talking about a HUGE, saliva dripping like a faucet  teeth so sharp that metal would be like floss kind of dog. But NOT ONE! THREE!!! That is what it looked like anyway! She has this pole that anytime they got to close for comfort she would hold up and they would run like little babies. She said she never hits them with it but they were definitely scared. I knew we were supposed to be there so that is another reason why I didn't turn and run. We found out that her husband is actually a member but she never joined. We were able to teach a first lesson and make a return appointment! I am really excited to teach them. I have to go though cause there is a missionary waiting for a computer! I love you all if I can get back on I will send pictures! love you!

No comments: