Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

sorry so short

Hey! So I don't have a lot of time left today. We got here late again and all the computers were full! I am hoping we can have more time next week! Maybe send a picture or two. This week was really good! We found a new investigator. We are really excited about her! Keep us in your prayers! Wait I told you that my companion and I are staying together. I am really excited to see what happens next transfer. This week we will be going on exchanges! I am really excited to be with my old compa hermana Z! Remember her? She is the one I went to after Reseda on bike. I had to take care or her because she is dangerous on bike! I am sure we will have some good stories to tell next week. 
I re-read the talk by Elder Holland last conference. It is really good! I learned so much from re-reading it again! I really like how the Jesus Christ told them how much he needs disciples. I am really grateful to be a missionary especially right now!
I hate to do this but I have to go! I will write more next week! Thanks for all the prayers!
Love you all!

No comments: