Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Picture Time!

March 18th

Picture 1- Any time some trains the trainer is your parent either your mom or your dad. For Elders the oldest sister missionary (the sister who has been out the longest) in the district is the Mom of the new missionary.  If there is no Sister missionaries in the district then it falls to the oldest Sister missionary in the Zone. This is my newest son (on the right) and his Dad on the left! My son is waiting for his Visa to go to Peru. He is really cool! We took a family picture. I think it turned out great! By the way I have 8 sons and 0 daughters! I am so grateful because it means I haven't had to train yet. I have 5 more days until I found out if I will be training. There are A LOT of things going on next transfer so my sons could have a sister soon! Pray for me!


Picture 2- Zeppie (Hermana Zepeda) and I. Maybe our last day together. We had a great day though so we went out with a bang!

Picture 3- Proof that I witnessed snow in California. It may look like the camera was not a very good camera but don't let that fool you those spots you see are big snow flakes.

Picture 4- Laundry day in the valley! We found a shopping cart which we were so grateful for. As you can see we had a LOT of laundry!


Picture 5- We convinced a recent convert and his friend to come play soccer with us on Monday! AND THEY CAME!!! We had to ride the bus but it was fun! Worth the experience


Picture 6- The Recent convert and his friend who played soccer. The Recent Convert would ALWAYS take us to dinner so even though he looks tough don't be fooled. He always was so great to us!



Picture 7- We were having a bad day.... my companion was mad at the moment. We left the house and were driving down the street. When all of a sudden this huge tumbleweed rolled in front of car. I couldn't go anything but hit it. It stuck and we drove down a main street with this tumbleweed attached. EVERYONE (I am not joking) EVERYONE was laughing and pointing or at least staring at us. It made my companion laugh and she also ducked so no one would see her. She was embarrassed. So if you are ever having a bad day and want a good laugh I recommend attaching a tumbleweed to the front of your car and driving down the street. If it doesn't make you laugh at least you made everyone else happy!



No comments: