Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pictures!

April 23
I didn't have much to write so I thought I would do some pictures this week.
1st picture--we went hiking and this is the missionaries are my same branch. From left to right Elder Fike, Me, Elder Davis, Hermana Scaife.
2nd picture- A picture of the place we went called Vasquez rock.
3rd- I have this one friend that whenever we go hiking he would get to the top and just lie down. I had to take a picture in honor of him.



We found a movie being filmed not sure which one but we will see. I am hoping I made it into the fliming!

Me and the mountain!
 Everyone at conference! It was a super fun day!




Erika and I at our favorite time in Palmdale. Around 6-7ish as the sun is setting in Palmdale! Look how pretty it is.
Me and Hermana Scaife our first day as companions!

No comments: