Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

May 13

For those of you I didn't talk to yesterday (I had to make a few phone calls to track down grandma since she was missing in action) I love you all! As well as those I talked to of course! It was so great to talk to the family! I actually forgot it was so soon! I didn't tell my family what time I was calling. Oops! It was great though to hear all the familiar voices.


Remember my to be continued from last week? Well I was called to be a Sister Training leader. It is a new calling. I will be super busy this transfer. I have my companion that I am training Hermana S and then I have my.... well we will call her my "Companion in Crime" Hermana H (not the Hermana H I was with (she went home) but another Hermana H). She is great! She fits right into my heart for many reasons but one of which is her red hair! For those of you who don't know I have a red head family that I love so so much! So I feel like Hermana H will just fit right in. We did go on exchanges together once in the Valley and we have always wanted to be companions from that moment on. So even though we are serving in different areas we are companions. Meaning we are in charge of going on exchanges with 5 Hermanas and we have to report back to President. It is really great because the Sister Missionaries have someone that they go on exchanges with now. Since the Elders have Zone leaders and district leaders. I am really distracted because there is a lot of talking in the background in the computer lab so sorry if this doesn't make sense.

We had a meeting for our new calling this last week. I was thinking that I would be going on exchanges 2 times but after the meeting Hermana Hansen and I were talking to the Assistants to the President and they said that we should take advantage of our small group and go on as many as possible. Which means we will be super busy.  I know this transfer will fly by and I really don't want it to. We will be doing a lot of training to these 4 Hermanas. I have a lot to learn before I can teach anything. We had a huge planning session this last week and I am a little worried that I have to help them areas that I am struggling to learn how to do it myself! The training was really good. Normally the Sister Training Leaders are supposed to be in a companionship but since so many Hermanas are training we are still training but going on exchanges as well. There are two companionship that are together one in the valley for Spanish and one up here for English. There are 8 of us total.

I think that pretty much explains it all but I was super distracted with all the talk tin the background. I am sorry. If you don't understand you can email me and I will answer you next week.

This week I have been studying a lot about Faith in Jesus Christ. I am really loving what I am learning. It is amazing because Faith in Jesus Christ is the first principle and to me what starts everything else. It just shows me how important it is to have Faith first. Without it we wouldn't want to Repent, Go to Chruch, Have the Holy Ghost or forget about Enduring to the End. Faith in Jesus Christ is really why we do EVERYTHING! Isn't that interesting?

Well I will definitely keep you posted on all the things I am learning. AND ALL the exchanges that we are going on. I have one tomorrow with Hermana H and this week is interviews with President Hall so I am not sure how many more we will be getting to. Anyway Have a great week! Love you all!

No comments: