Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My emails are getting lame!

May 20

Hey! We had a Stake Conference yesterday. It was really great. We were able to hear from President Hall and one the temple Presidency. Their words were so inspiring. I am excited to continue moving forward and helping the missionary work move forward. Not just on this side of our life but for those that have gone.

I went on my first exchange with Hermana H. We are really excited to go with the Hermanas and learn from them. We have another one this Tuesday Hermana D will be coming to me. She just came out to the mission. She has a lot of energy so I know we will have a fun day.

I will say that I am slightly freaking out a little because I just realized that I am starting week 3. Isn't that crazy! This is SO NOT COOL!!! I know that each week is going to go by faster and faster. Especially because we have exchanges one this week and two next week. How do I stop this? I can't do anything but enjoy my time here. I am definitely enjoying it! I am loving every minute of this! The mission is the best thing that I could be doing!
We were able to teach one of our investigators this week and it was wonderful. She is really excited. She came to church last week and really liked it. She wasn't able to come last week but next week for sure. We are hoping to get her family there. Keep us in your prayers. I am running out of time but I did want to send some pictures. I hope you enjoy. I love you all!

-Hermana Fish

No comments: