Pages

Monday, May 06, 2013

To be continued...

Family!!!! I never thought I would get to this point in my mission so quickly! I am at my last transfer. My last 6 weeks. What happened? Where did my mission go. My companion and I are staying together but.... Well I will tell you more next week about the but part.... It is exciting but you will have to stay tuned. I would tell you but I actually don't know what it all means yet so we will save it as a surprise.
I did something drastic yesterday! I am SOOOO TIRED of no one coming to church, of no one reading the scriptures or any other commitment we leave that doesn't get completed. SO I (in my mind) threw all of our investigators out. All of them! This week we are starting completely over. There is a few people that my companion and I will still work with but this week is completely focused on finding. We need a family. We need someone who wants to change and that we can help come closer to Christ. Anyway I will need lots of prayers this week! I want to go out with a bang! This is the last 6 weeks and I want to make it the best!
We had about an hour before dinner this week and I had a feeling that we should go to this one area. We went there and tried to find this lady that we met a few days ago but she wasn't home! We walked to this other person to see if they still lived there. While we were walking around this lady was watching us. I have to tell the truth but sometimes I am not in tune with the spirit or I forget to follow the "talk to everyone" spirit. As we were walking she asked if we were Jehovah Witness's which sometimes I want to SHOUT "NOOOO!!! I am not!" haha jk it gets people talking. we stopped and talked to her for awhile and gave her a Book of Mormon. She already knows or has a small testimony growing that it is true. She is going to read it beginning to end. She was actually really sweet. She told me something that I needed to hear. She said that we had lights and that she wanted. I wondered sometimes if people can actual see we are representatives of Jesus Christ. I was grateful to hear her kind words. She wasn't ready to have the missionaries come over but we will get her there.
I better go but I love you! TALK TO YOU NEXT WEEK!!!!
-Hermana Fish

No comments: