Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Not that I am counting but...one week left!

June 10

Hey! So I have one week left! This week is going to be super crazy! Let me give you the run down.
Monday- The best store in the Whole WORLD!! Charlie Brown! We are super excited!
Tuesday- Temple day!
Wednesday- Exchanges begin. I am headed to Santa Clarita with Hermana B
Thursday- All day in Santa Clarita!
Friday- Temple again for the missionaries that are leaving.
Saturday- Father's day activity for the ward
Tuesday- Transfers
Wednesday- Fly home!

I pretty much have something everyday. I will be super busy. No time for thoughts of home! I am excited! I need to get lost in the mission for this last week!
This week we had the Youth of Santa Clarita come out and knock with missionaries. The girl I was with had some really great inspiration when I told her to decide where we went next. She lead us to a place I would have never have gone to and we were able to find a family we are going to go back and visit. She was truly inspired. Sadly that wasn't how it ended. We received word that my companion was done but I decided to go two more houses. We went to the first house and let's just say by the time we were done talking to the guy the youth walked away in tears. He kept cutting us off and we kept getting things thrown at us that we couldn't answer. I felt super bad. These types of things don't happen very often. I just hope I didn't crush her dreams! She saw the real life missionary day though. I have to go but I will see you next week! Love you all!

No comments: