Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Miracle Sunday

May 27

WE HAVE A BAPTISMAL DATE!!!!!!!!! I am really excited! I will tell you more about it but today I wanted to tell you another story. Well a few so we will see how far I get. First is about a less active. A few weeks ago we went to look for a potential from a few years ago. When we were over at this house we found that the guy we were looking for wasn't living there BUT we were applying the talk to everyone principle and started talking to the girls that lived there. We found out that she was a member but hasn't been to church for a few years. Ever since her Father passed away. We taught her about Family History and she was really excited. She was a little hesitant to come to church on Sunday but came! We were so happy! I love helping members come back to church! She told us that she really feels that her Dad sent us to them. I will say I agree. Especially since we have been focusing so much on Family History! We are going to go teach her again. I love her! She is going to be my friend forever.

My next story. We received a referral from the bike Hermanas. We didn't know that it wasn't a Spanish Speaking person when we went so we will have to refer her to the English Elders but she is so great! Seriously! I am so grateful we didn't know. Anyway she is a mom with two kids. I could feel the spirit so strong. I think my best spirit filled lesson yet. We taught her about the Book Of Mormon and Joseph Smith. She had some really great questions! I learned some new things! I was really happy. We are going to teach her again but I am dreading passing her to the Elders. Not that I don't trust them because I totally do but I just love her. I definitely will be in contact with her. We were able to set a date for her and her daughter to be baptized on the same day. We know that Heavenly Father will give her all the help and support she needs. Ah I just love her!
Well I have to go the Libraries are closed and the Elders need the computers but I love you! Keep us in your prayers.

No comments: